1/1 Photo of Chocolate Yogurt Melts
This is a good, soft cake like chocolate cookie. I have used coffee and raspberry yogurt among others in this recipe. Don't use lite yogurt, i know from experience it doesn't work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl combine cake mix, yogurt, egg and melted butter and mix until well blended.
- 3Stir in walnuts and chocolate morsels.
- 4Drop dough by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cookies are set.
- 6Cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Yogurt Melts
Serving Size: 1 (837 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.0
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.0 mg
- Sodium 124.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: