This is a good, soft cake like chocolate cookie. I have used coffee and raspberry yogurt among others in this recipe. Don't use lite yogurt, i know from experience it doesn't work.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, yogurt, egg and melted butter and mix until well blended.
- Stir in walnuts and chocolate morsels.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cookies are set.
- Cool on wire racks.
Being summer, we often have extra kids at our house. So I made these using white chocolate chips in place of the nuts, not knowing about allergies. I used yoplait thick and creamy cherry cobbler lowfat yogurt. It worked perfectly. They turned out soft and chewy and hard to put down!!