1/1 Photo of Chocolate Yogurt Cheesecake
1 hr 10 mins
Grace Fung's Note:
A delightful alternative from Hershey to regular cream cheese cakes. (Time for draining yogurt not included in prep time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare YOGURT CHEESE (recipe follows).
- 2Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 3Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on the bottom of a 8-inch springform pan.
- 4In medium bowl with whisk, gently mix yogurt cheese, sugar, cocoa and cornstarch until well blended.
- 5Add eggs, vanilla and almond extract; stir until blended.
- 6Pour into prepared pan.
- 7Bake in oven for 55 to 60 minutes or until edges are set.
- 8Remove from oven to cooling rack.
- 9Cool 30 minutes at room temperature.
- 10With knife, loosen cake from side of pan.
- 11Refrigerate before serving.
- 12Garnish with fruit, if desired.
- 13YOGURT CHEESE: Line non-rusting colander or sieve with large piece of double thickness cheesecloth or large coffee filter; place colander over deep bowl.
- 14Spoon yogurt into prepared colander; cover with plastic wrap.
- 15Refrigerate until liquid no longer drains from yogurt, about 24 hours.
- 16Remove yogurt from cheesecloth; discard liquid.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Yogurt Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.6
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 39.2 mg
- Sodium 45.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 3.7 g