- 5 1⁄4 cups shiloutte non-fat vanilla yogurt (2 Tubs)
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 6 tablespoons fat-free sugar-free chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon no-sugar-added peanut butter
- 2 bananas
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first yogurt container with 1/2 cup cottage cheese; blend thoroughly. Add 4 tbsp chocolate syrup. freeze.
- Mash bananas and put on top first layer.
- Mix 2nd yogurt tub with 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 2 tbsp chocolate syrup and 1 tbsp peanut butter. Place on top and freeze all over night.
- Then ready to eat!
- Makes 16 Servings.
- 51.5 Calories.
- 0.43g Fat.
- 74.6g Protein.