Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 3 eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Sieve flour, cocoa powder, salt and soda together; keep aside.
- Beat the eggs and sugar together.
- In the egg, gradually pour the oil and keep beating.
- Add the flour mixture little at a time.
- Slowly add the yoghurt and keep beating.
- Grease a baking pan and pour the mixture into this.
- Bake in a 350°F preheated oven or gas mark 3-4 for half an hour to 45 minutes.
This is actually a 3.5 star cake. It is good for those who do not like the taste of butter (I have met quite a few). Made it in a 8x8inch pan.