Recipe by LAURIE
Chocolate cookies with white chips, how much more could a girl ask for except maybe a glass of milk? From a local tv news show website.
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate squares
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt chocolate squares in the microwave or using a double boiler, (if you are using the microwave, be sure not to burn chocolate).
- Set aside.
- Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, both sugars, and vanilla.
- Mix until creamy.
- Add melted chocolate. Add eggs, one at a time, and continue mixing.
- Add flour mixture and mix until smooth.
- By hand add white chocolate chips and mix just until combined.
- Line the cookie sheet with a parchment or a baking liner if you have one, or just used an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Put tablespoon sized dollops on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes until golden brown. Cool on wire racks.
- Store in airtight container.