Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
I usually just dip them in the melted chocolate without the paraffin and chill a little while. Prep time includes chilling time.
- Mix all candy ingredients together.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Place in a single layer on wax paper.
- Let dry several hours or overnight.
- Reshape and dip in chocolate mixture.
- Dipping Chocolate:melt chips and paraffin togehter.
ooh, sooo good! will make them again at christmas. this time I will use just a small amount less of parrafin than what was reccommended.