Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3⁄4 ounce unsweetened Dutch-processed cocoa powder ((1/4 cup))
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream, well chilled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, mix the cocoa and confectioners' sugar.
- In a chilled bowl, combine the cream and vanilla and whip until soft peaks form.
- With the mixer running or while whisking by hand, gradually pour in the cocoa mixture; whip until well blended.
WOW! This is DELICIOUS!!! It's like a semisweet chocolate mousse...so perfect! I could easily eat the whole thing all by itself and myself!!! YUM!
Increased sugar to 4 tbs and blisssss.....
I added an extra tablespoon of normal sugar to the mix because I have a sweet tooth. Awesome! My arm is really tired from doing this by hand, but well worth the effort.