- 4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the whipping cream, icing sugar, vanilla extract and cocoa powder into a large mixing bowl.
- Stir until combine.
- Chill mixing bowl together with its contents, and whisks in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Remove the above from the fridge and whisk mixture at medium to high speed until the cream forms stiff peaks.
- If not using immediately, store in disposable piping bags, seal well and refrigerate for up to a maxiumum of 3 days.