Recipe by **Mandy**
These biscuits are similar to a melting moment but with an Aussie twist. They are really easy to make & taste great too! I rolled the dough when I made them so I could cut out Xmas shapes, it was a little tricky but they worked out quite good I thought.
- 300 g self-raising flour
- 125 g caster sugar
- 25 g cocoa
- 250 g unsalted butter
- 3 teaspoons wattleseed, ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 170.C.
- Sift flour, cocoa & wattleseed.
- Cream butter & sugar & then work flour into the mix, it will look dry but will eventually bind into a dough.
- Roll into small balls and place well apart on a greased oven tray. Flatten gently with the back of a fork.
- Bake at 170.C for 5 mins then reduce heat to 150.C & cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool & harden & then store in an airtight container.