1/2 Photos of Chocolate Walnut Squares
Sweet, Sweet, and delicious, adapted from Company's Comming
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine
- 78.07 ml packed brown sugar (I use sugar twin brown)
- 295.73 ml all-purpose flour
- 1.23 ml salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 236.59 ml packed brown sugar or 236.59 ml brown Sugar Twin
- 44.37 ml cocoa
- 14.79 ml flour
- 118.29 ml walnuts, chopped
- 236.59 ml coconut
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
Top layer Icing
- 1Preheat oven to 350f degrees.
- 2Base layer.
- 3Measure all base layer ingredients into bowl, crumble together until mealy.
- 4Press into ungreased 9 x 9 inch oven proof dish.
- 5Set aside.
- 6Middle layer.
- 7Beat eggs until foamy; add the rest of the ingredients and stir well.
- 8Spread over bottom layer; bake in 350f degree oven for 30 minutes.
- 9Top layer, icing.
- 10Beat together well in small bowl all icing ingredients.
- 11Add more liquid if needed to spread easily.
- 12Spread over cooled squares.
- 13Place one whole, half walnut to indicate squares for cutting, so that the half walnut is in the middle of each square.
- 14Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Walnut Squares
Serving Size: 1 (1084 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.6
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.2 mg
- Sodium 59.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 1.8 g