Recipe by Davepc
This could possibly be the world's easiest chocolate fudge. You may not get to eat any because the kids will have gobbled it up in a blink of an eye.
- 400 g condensed milk
- 375 g milk chocolate, melts
- 60 g butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave jug.
- Heat on medium heat (50%) for 5-6 minutes stirring every 2 minutes.
- Add a handful of walnuts, pecans or nuts of your choice and stir well.
- Pour contents into a foil lined tray about 200mm x 250mm.
- Refrigerate until cool.
- Turn out, remove foil and slice.