Yummy! Dried cranberries and chocolate!! Mmmmm! Delicious! An adaptation of a Cooking Light recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour and next 5 ingredients (through salt) in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Combine applesauce, milk and oil; add to flour mixture, stirring just until moist.
- Stir in cranberries and walnuts.
- Spread into a 10-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray (batter will be thick).
- Bake at 350F for 45 minutes or until edges begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool on a wire rack. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.