1/5 Photos of Chocolate Walnut Cranberry Cake (Light)
Yummy! Dried cranberries and chocolate!! Mmmmm! Delicious! An adaptation of a Cooking Light recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine flour and next 5 ingredients (through salt) in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- 3Combine applesauce, milk and oil; add to flour mixture, stirring just until moist.
- 4Stir in cranberries and walnuts.
- 5Spread into a 10-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray (batter will be thick).
- 6Bake at 350F for 45 minutes or until edges begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool on a wire rack. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Walnut Cranberry Cake (Light)
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.4
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 206.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 30.6 g
- Protein 3.6 g