Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Oh my, what a pie!! Chocolate, walnuts and coconut.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon chocolate-flavored liqueur (or vanilla extract)
- 3⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (Ghiradelli)
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 1 9" unbaked pie shell
- whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix ingredients in the order given.
- Pour into the unbaked pie shell.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream.
LOVED this. I put twice as many walnuts and love the addition of coconut. I tried other recipes without the coconut and with corn syrup and this one beats them all hands down. Good job and thanks for sharing! I put this with a GF pie crust for my husband and another in a Marie Calendars premade crust. Both were great.