Recipe by Manami
These look so pretty! I wish I had a digital camera so I could take a photo of these, a recipe someone asked me to make for them. We doubled the recipe so that some of the residents here at the home could have a little taste. This was found in Kraft's magazine: Food & Family. These are no way diet-friendly!
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 8 ounces semisweet baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups coconut
- 1⁄2 cup walnut pieces
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line 13x9" baking pan with foil, leaving 3" of foil extending over short sides of pan.
- Create handles by crunching up extended foil; butter foil lining.
- Mix crushed grahams and butter or margarine.
- Press evenly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate, coconut, walnuts and raisins over crust.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over mixture in pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool in pan.
- Lift out of pan onto cutting board, using foil handles.
- Cut into squares and serve.