Prep 25 mins
Cook 50 mins
What a decadent, chocolatey dessert this is! Rich! Yummy! Worth it!
Make and share this Chocolate Walnut Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups unsalted butter
- 10 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 cups sugar
- 8 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 2⁄3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 cups walnuts, toasted,coarsely chopped
- cocoa powder
- vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350^F.
- Butter a 15x10x2 inch baking dish.
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine butter and chocolate and cook over medium low heat until melted and smooth.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Add sugar, Whisking.
- Whisk in eggs 1 at a time.
- Add vanilla, flour and salt.
- Stir in the walnuts and spread in prepared baking dish.
- Bake until top is crisp and tester comes out with wet crumbs attached, about 50 minutes.
- Cool 15 minutes.
- Dust with cocoa powder.
- Serve warm with a scoop (or two) of vanilla ice cream.
Heaven sakes alive I have found a new favorite! Wow did this ever hit my old sweet tooth! Had with Vanilla ice cream and enjoyed it bite for bite! Thanks for sharing it Norma!