Chocolate Walnut Bundt Tunnel Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour bundt pan.
- FOR THE FILLING: Combine brown sugar, cocoa, vanilla, walnuts and chocolate chips. Beat the egg whites until they are stiff and fold into the mixture.
- FOR THE CAKE: Beat until light the soft butter. Add sugar and cream well. Beat together the egg yolks, 2 eggs, and vanilla and add to the sugar and butter mixture.
- Sift together the flour and baking powder. Beat flour into the butter egg mixture.
- Pour three quarters of batter into prepared bundt pan and make a groove through it with the back of a spoon.
- Fill groove with chocolate mixture. Cover with remaining batter. Bake 60 to 70 minutes until tested done.
- Nuts About Chocolate.