Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Moist and delicious, loaded with chocolate. Great with a glaze or plain.
Make and share this Chocolate Walnut Bundt Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, milk, sour cream and eggs in large mixing bowl. Beat on low speed 1 minute.
- Beat on high speed 2 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Pour into greased and floured Bundt pan or tube pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55-65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 20 minutes. Invert onto rack to cool completely.