Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Very easy to make, and what's better than nut and chocolate? Makes very good energy bar.
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips or 1⁄2 cup semisweet chocolate chunk
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cream butter, add sugar gradually.
- Mix salt and flour, beat in with butter and vanilla extract.
- Add nuts and chocolate, press onto a 9x13 cookie ungreased sheet.
- bake for 25-30 minutes till golden brown.
- Take out, let cool for 10 minutes then cut into bars of the size you want.