Chocolate Waffles With Bananas and Golden Syrup
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- In a food processor or large bowl beat yolks and golden syrup together, add milk and melted butter then dry ingredients.
- Fold in egg whites.
- Heat a waffle iron, preferably one with a non-stick surface.
- When hot, ladle in a spoonful of mixture to cover the surface.
- Close lid and cook for approximately 1 minute until steaming ceases.
- Keep waffles warm in oven while preparing the rest.
- Serve topped with sliced bananas and drizzled with golden syrup.