Recipe by ChrisF
Cookies that you make in your waffle baker! (Or just as drop cookies in your oven.) Adds a different shape to the cookie tray. I like the cocoa and cinnamon flavor.
Top Review by Culinary Creationist
Very yummy. :) I chose to frost them with some chocolate frosting instead of sprinkling with powdered sugar. Unfortunatly, half way into it I realized I was out of flour, so I used whole wheat instead. It seemed to work, though it was a little grainy (if I had to do whole wheat again, I would try to mix it with a little all purpose... but it's a cookie, I don't want to use whole wheat! :P)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softed
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugar till fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder,salt, and cinnamon; stir into creamed mixture.
- Blend in nuts.
- Drop by teaspoons 2 inched apart on pre-heated waffle baker; Bake until done, about one minute.
- Remove to cool.
- Sift powdered sugar over cookies.
- Oven method: Drop dough by teaspoons 2 inches apart on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 350 degrees till done.
- 10 to 12 minutes.