Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Bisquick cookbook
- 1⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- powdered sugar, if desired
- heat waffle to medium high.
- heat 1/3 cup choc chips and butter in saucepan over low heat until melted.
- stir in remaining ingredients except 1/2 cup chocchips and powdered sugar.
- drop 1 tbsp batter on each section of ungreased waffle iron.
- close lid and bake until steam is gone.
- remove and sprinkle with choc chips and powdered sugar.
- serve warm.