Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
I like to use this with espresso vodka over espresso cheesecake :) Found on Cookingwithvodka.com. Another good tip from this website is to put this sauce into a squeeze bottle - then you can "decorate" your dessert with it like the pros do!
- 4 ounces heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate morsels
- 4 tablespoons vodka
- Combine the cream, milk, butter and corn syrup in a small, heavy saucepan over a moderate heat. Cook, stirring gently, until a thin glaze develops on top. Do not boil.
- Add the vanilla extract and chocolate (a few pieces at a time) while continuing to stir until all the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the vodka
- Remove from the heat and cool.
- Top your favorite dessert with it!