Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Starting to plan for the holidays? Consider this luscious dessert that's fancy enough for company, but easy enough for everyday
- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet (1/2 package pepperidge farm)
- 1 lb semisweet chocolate, cut up
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 pint raspberries or 1 pint strawberry
- THAW pastry sheet at room temperature 40 minute Preheat oven to 425°F
- UNFOLD pastry on lightly floured surface. Roll into 12" square. Cut off corners to make a circle. Press pastry into 9-inch springform pan. Prick pastry thoroughly with fork.
- BAKE for 20 minute or until golden. Cool in pan on wire rack.
- PLACE chocolate and cream in saucepan. Heat and stir until chocolate softens. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat. Add some chocolate mixture into egg yolk and stir well. Return egg mixture to remaining chocolate mixture and stir well. Cook and stir 1 minute Pour mixture into pastry crust. Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours
- GARNISH with raspberries or strawberries.