Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is the recipe from the back of the bag of Nestle Toll House Milk Chocolate Morsels and it is truly delicious! I wanted to post it here for safekeeping. Cooking time is an estimated refrigeration time.
- 1 (8 inch) chocolate crumb crusts, prepared
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk chocolate chips, Nestle Toll House, 11 . 5 ounce package
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Microwave morsels in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on Medium-High (70%) power for 1 minute. Stir. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10-15 second intervals, stirring just until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat melted chocolate, cream cheese and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until light in color. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate until firm. Top with sweetened whipped cream, chocolate curls or nuts, if desired.
How have I not rated this pie? This is my go-to recipe when I need a dessert that's quick, impressive, rich, and chocolatey. It's AMAZING that something with only four ingredients tastes this good. I use dark chocolate for extra richness. :) Thanks for this incredible recipe.