Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, Chopped
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, Melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, Softened
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, Packed
- 2 large eggs
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips, Melted
- 3 tablespoons almond flavored liqueur
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Combine crumbs, pecans, granulated sugar and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F., 10 minutes.
- Combine cream sheese and brown sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in chocolate and liqueur; pour over crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees F., 35 minutes.
- Increase oven temperature to 425 degrees F.
- Combine sour cream and granulated sugar; carefully spread over cheesecake.
- Bake at 425 degrees F.
- 10 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Substitute 2 Tablespoons milk and 1/4 teasponn almond extract for almond flavored liqueur.