Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
From hersheys.com. This pie is so indulging! Although, i did try to lighten it up...unsuccessfully.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 graham cracker crumb crust
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in mixer bowl until well blended.
- Add eggs; mix thoroughly. Spread 2 cups batter in crumb crust.
- Place chocolate chips in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Drop chocolate batter by tablespoonfuls onto vanilla batter. Gently swirl with knife for marbled effect.
- Bake 30 to 45 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool; refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Cover; refrigerate leftovers.