This recipe is from Taste of Home magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil.
- 3Mix cookie crumbs and butter and press mixture into bottom of pan.
- 4Bake 10 minutes.
- 5Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in large bowl on medium speed until well blended.
- 6Add sour cream & mix well.
- 7Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low after each addition just until blended.
- 8Remove 1 cup of batter and set aside.
- 9Stir melted chocolate into remaining batter in large bowl then pour into crust.
- 10Top with spoonfuls of the remaining 1 cup of plain batter.
- 11Cut through batters with knife for swirling effect.
- 12Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 13Cool then refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- 14Lift out of pan with foil; cut and serve.
- 15Refridgerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate & Vanilla Swirl Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.4
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 127.2 mg
- Sodium 269.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 23.6 g
- Protein 7.4 g