Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe is from Taste of Home magazine.
- 20 chocolate sandwich style cookies, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 6 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, melted & cooled
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter and press mixture into bottom of pan.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in large bowl on medium speed until well blended.
- Add sour cream & mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low after each addition just until blended.
- Remove 1 cup of batter and set aside.
- Stir melted chocolate into remaining batter in large bowl then pour into crust.
- Top with spoonfuls of the remaining 1 cup of plain batter.
- Cut through batters with knife for swirling effect.
- Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool then refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Lift out of pan with foil; cut and serve.
- Refridgerate leftovers.