I found this recipe on the Philedelphia website and I made some adjustment to it. This is a VERY delicious cheesecake and its very easy to make.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line 13x9 baking pan with aluminum foil and allow end to extend over the sides of the pan.
- Mix the cookie crumbs and melted butter and press firmly into the bottom of the prepared pan. You can use a measuring cup or the bottom of a glass to press the crust. Bake the crust for 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream and mix well. Add eggs one at a time beating on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Remove 1 Cup of the batter and set it aside. Stir melted chocolate into remaining batter in large bowl. Pour mixture over the crust.
- Top with spoonfuls of the remaining 1 Cup of plain batter.
- Cut through the batters with a knife several times to create the swirl effect. Bake 40 minutes, or until center is almost set. Cool completely and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Use the foil handles to lift the cheesecake out of the pan before cutting to serve. Keep leftovers in refrigerator.