1/3 Photos of Chocolate Valentine Bark
This is a cute recipe to make for a get together or to give out as treats for Valentine's day. It makes a lot! The recipe is adapted from one of my favorite baking blogs, Bake at 350.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (11 ounce) bags white chocolate chips (I used 22 oz. of white candy melts)
- 2 (12 ounce) bags semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 1/2 cups Rice Krispies
- candy valentine heart
- candy sprinkles (I used mainly red, and some small multi-colored)
- 1Place 3/4ths of the white chocolate chips in a glass or metal bowl. Place over a pan of simmering water and stir until melted.
- 2Remove from heat and stir in the remaining white chocolate chips until melted. (If the chocolate is too thick, stir in some Crisco -- about 1 TBSP).
- 3Stir in the Rice Krispies.
- 4Spread onto a cookie sheet, lined with wax paper. (An offset spatula works great.).
- 5Melt the semisweet chocolate using the same method. (You shouldn't need the Crisco here.)
- 6Using an offset spatula, gently spread over the white chocolate.
- 7Sprinkle on the conversation hearts and sprinkles.
- 8Let set up until hardened. Break into pieces.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Valentine Bark
Serving Size: 1 (1376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1726.1
- Calories from Fat 911
- Total Fat 101.3 g
- Saturated Fat 60.5 g
- Cholesterol 32.7 mg
- Sodium 257.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 216.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.5 g
- Sugars 186.5 g
- Protein 17.5 g