Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
WARNING: Chocoholics will FREAK over this. You have to try it.
Make and share this Chocolate Upside-Down Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup coconut
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- vanilla ice cream (optional)
- In a small saucepan, heat water and butter until butter is melted. S.
- tir in brown sugar; mix well.
- Pour into a greased 13x9 inch cake pan.
- Sprinkle with coconut, chips, pecans and marshmallows.
- Prepare cake batter according to directions; carefully pour over marshmallows.
- Bake at 325F for 55-60 minute or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minute before inverting onto a platter.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.