Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
yummy yummy! i dont like the hard biscotti and i love the chocolaty tast and the ease of this recipe courtesy of michael Chiarello
- 1 2⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- whisk flour, cocoa, soda,powder and salt and set aside.
- beat butter and sugar well
- add in eggs and vanilla till blended
- next beat in flour mixture
- form into ball and wrap in plastic place in fridge for 30 minutes.
- roll onto flour surface cut with a 2 inch round cookie cutter
- place on baking sheet about 1/2 inch apart
- bake 8 minutes.
- cool 5 minutes.
- place on cooling rack.