Recipe by Maryland Jim
I found this recipe in a holiday cookbook a couple of years ago. Easy to make and doesn't last long when company comes.
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
VERY RICH!! Made in a 9 oz crust and added 3/4 cup pecans (all I had) and it came out perfect in 35 minutes. We decided to add the caramel to each serving since I put way more than DH does (and he adds a little drizzle of chocolate syrup too). Made for Week 4 Footbal Pool win, 2011.
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup milk chocolate or 3⁄4 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 1 (6 ounce) graham cracker pie crusts
- caramel ice cream topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine eggs, sweetened condensed milk and butter; mix well. Stir in nuts and morsels.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Drizzle with caramel topping.