1/1 Photo of Chocolate Turtle Pie
Maryland Jim's Note:
I found this recipe in a holiday cookbook a couple of years ago. Easy to make and doesn't last long when company comes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine eggs, sweetened condensed milk and butter; mix well. Stir in nuts and morsels.
- 2Pour into pie crust.
- 3Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- 4Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 5Drizzle with caramel topping.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Turtle Pie
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.9
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 97.8 mg
- Sodium 248.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 43.8 g
- Protein 9.6 g