Sounds good to me!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cocoa powder
- powdered sugar
- caramel sauce, in a squeeze bottle with a very small tip
- chocolate syrup
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka (recommended -- Stoli Vanilla)
- 2 ounces white Creme de Cacao
- 2 ounces praline new orleans style pecan liqueur
- crushed ice
- roasted pecan halves, for garnish
- roughly chopped chocolate square, for garnish
- 1Sweeten the cocoa powder to your liking by mixing the cocoa and powdered sugar.
- 2Take a large martini glass and very carefully coat the rim in caramel sauce from the squeeze bottle, being careful not to let it drip too far down the sides.
- 3Then, dip the entire rim of the glass into the sweetened cocoa powder, being sure to coat all of the caramel.
- 4The desired effect is a chocolate dusted caramel rim.
- 5You can also put just a drop of chocolate syrup at the bottom of the glass for color.
- 6Shake the vodka, creme de cacao and praline liqueur in a martini shaker with ice to chill.
- 7Fill the martini glass nearly full with crushed or shaved ice, being careful not to touch the rim.
- 8Strain the drink into the martini glass.
- 9Garnish atop the floating ice with a roasted pecan half and a small piece of chopped chocolate.
- 10Or you can garnish it with a half of a Turtle candy by making an incision and hanging it on the rim of the glass.
- 11Also, if you prefer your martini to LOOK dark like chocolate, I would use the dark creme de cacao, however, the garnish will stand out more when the drink is more translucent.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Turtle Martini
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 718.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white Creme de Cacao