1/2 Photos of Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake
1 hr 5 mins
I found several recipes for chocolate turtle cheesecake here, but this one has a few different ingredients, so I'm posting it. It comes from Kraft Foods. NOTE: There is an additional 4 hours needed for refrigerating the cheesecake after it is cooked.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 300°.
- 2Mix wafer crumbs, 1/2 cup nuts, and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish. Microwave caramels and milk in microwaveable bowl on medium (50%) 4 to 5 minutes or until caramels are melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 2 minutes. Pour over crust; spread to within 1 inch of edge. Cool.
- 3Beat cream cheese and sugar in larage bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Melt 7 chocolate squares. Stir into cream cheese batter; pour over caramel layer.
- 4Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool, and refrigerate 4 hours. Sprinkle with remaining nuts just before serving. Melt remaining chocolate square; drizzle over cheesecake.
- 5(Note: You can save 60 calories and 8 grams of fat per serving by preparing with neufchatel cream cheese and reducted fat or light sour cream.).
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.1
- Calories from Fat 357
- Total Fat 39.7 g
- Saturated Fat 22.0 g
- Cholesterol 131.0 mg
- Sodium 267.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 9.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: