Recipe by JODECI
This recipe is NOT for the faint. It is VERY rich. And, I usually have to make 2 or 3. Because, you cant have just one piece!
- 14 caramel candies
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 9 inches chocolate wafer pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 0.75 (11 2/3 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup fudge sauce
- 1⁄2 cup caramel sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a heavy saucepan, heat caramels and evaporated milk over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth.
- Add 1/2 C chopped pecans.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Melt chocolate chips, butter and 1/4 Celsius milk in pot, pour evenly over caramel mixture. Refridgerate for 1 hour.
- Add cream cheese and milk in a bowl, mix til smooth.
- Add pudding and mix about 30 seconds more.
- Pour pudding mixture over chocolate in pie pan evenly.
- Chill loosely covered, about 15-20 minutes.
- Drizzle fudge and caramel toppings over pie and sprinkle with remaining pecans.
- Chill loosely covered until ready to serve.