Wendy W88's Note:
This is "Oh, sooooooo yummy!" One of my family's favorites!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a heavy saucepan, heat caramels and evaporated milk over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth.
- 2Add 1/2 C chopped pecans.
- 3Pour into pie crust.
- 4Add cream cheese, sour cream, and milk in a blender and process until smooth.
- 5Add pudding and blend about 30 seconds more.
- 6Pour pudding mixture over caramel mixture in pie pan evenly.
- 7Chill loosely covered, about 15-20 minutes.
- 8Drizzle fudge topping over pie and sprinkle with remaining pecans.
- 9Chill loosely covered until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (1211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3535.9
- Calories from Fat 1883
- Total Fat 209.2 g
- Saturated Fat 80.5 g
- Cholesterol 315.6 mg
- Sodium 3207.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 380.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.2 g
- Sugars 236.6 g
- Protein 59.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
9-inch chocolate pie crust