Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is "Oh, sooooooo yummy!" One of my family's favorites!
Make and share this Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Using a heavy saucepan, heat caramels and evaporated milk over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth.
- Add 1/2 C chopped pecans.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, and milk in a blender and process until smooth.
- Add pudding and blend about 30 seconds more.
- Pour pudding mixture over caramel mixture in pie pan evenly.
- Chill loosely covered, about 15-20 minutes.
- Drizzle fudge topping over pie and sprinkle with remaining pecans.
- Chill loosely covered until ready to serve.