1/2 Photos of Chocolate Turtle Cake
Just Cher's Note:
This is a very rich and sinful desert that is quick and easy to make. A recipe passed on to me by my mother.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare cake mix as directed.
- 2Pour 1/2 of the batter in a 13x9 inch pan.
- 3Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- 4Remove and let cool.
- 5In a double boiler, add caramels, milk and butter and stir constantly till melted.
- 6Pour melted caramel over cooling cake.
- 7Sprinkle on top 1 cup of pecans& chocolate chips.
- 8Pour remaining batter on top and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Turtle Cake
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 677.0
- Calories from Fat 391
- Total Fat 43.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 82.3 mg
- Sodium 559.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 51.1 g
- Protein 7.8 g