Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Family Time Daily Dish.
- 2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, cut into pieces
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 12 caramels
- 1 tablespoon milk
- PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- MELT 1 cup morsels and butter in large, heavy-duty saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in eggs. Add flour, sugar, baking soda and vanilla extract; stir well.
- SPREAD batter into prepared baking pan; sprinkle with remaining morsels and walnuts.
- BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky.
- MICROWAVE caramels and milk in small, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Drizzle over warm brownies. Cool in pan on wire rack.