Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Taste like turtle candy.
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecan halves
- Pat crescent rolls into ungreased 9x13-inch pan.
- Boil brown sugar and butter for 1 minute in sauce pan then pour over raw dough.
- Sprinkle with nuts. Bake for 15 minutes at 375°F.
- Then sprinkle with chocolate chips and spread when melted.
- Cool and cut.
Great and easy recipe. My family loved these bars. Prepared for PAC Fall '08.