1/1 Photo of Chocolate Tunnel Fudge Cake
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
A delicious moist bundt cake with a cream cheese filling in the middle topped with a delicious chocolate glaze! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup very strong brewed coffee
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons vanilla, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- 2Set oven rack to second-lowest position.
- 3Grease and flour a 12-cup bundt pan.
- 4In a bowl, beat 2 cups sugar with oil and and 2 eggs at high speed of an electric mixer, for 1 minute.
- 5Combine flour, baking cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 6In another small bowl, combine the coffee with the buttermilk.
- 7Add the flour mixture and the coffee mixture to the oil mixture; beat at medium speed for 3 minutes.
- 8Stir in nuts and 1 tsp vanilla.
- 9Pour half of the cake mixture into the prepared bundt pan.
- 10in another bowl, beat cream cheese at medium speed until fluffy; gradually add in 1/4 cup sugar, and the remaining egg; beat just until blended.
- 11Stir in remaining 1 tsp vanilla, coconut and chocolate chips.
- 12Spoon over cake batter in pan, leaving 1/2-inch border around the center and the edge of the pan.
- 13Top with remaining cake batter.
- 14Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes, or until cake tests done.
- 15Cool in the pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
- 16Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack.
- 17To make glaze: Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat; stir in powdered sugar, and 1 Tbsp water and the 2 tsp vanilla, mix until smooth, adding more water if necessary to achieve desired consistancy for glaze.
- 18Drizzle over the cooled cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Tunnel Fudge Cake
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 840.9
- Calories from Fat 406
- Total Fat 45.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 87.8 mg
- Sodium 831.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 106.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 70.0 g
- Protein 10.8 g