Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2⁄3 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons liquor ((rum, amaretto, peppermint, kahlua, brandy) or 2 tablespoons extract ((rum, amaretto, peppermint, kahlua, brandy)
- Combine cream, butter and sugar in saucepan until hot. Stir in chocolate chips until melted.
- Stir in flavoring and transfer into bowl.
- Chill, stirring often, about one hour.
- Drop from teaspoon to waxed paper and chill 1/2 hour or until firm.
- Roll into balls.
- Roll in cornstarch and brush off excess, then dip into melted dipping chocolate, or roll in chopped nuts, unsweetened cocoa powder or serve in small tin cups.
I will add these to my holiday goodies. We liked them.