1/4 Photos of Chocolate Truffles in a Flash
2 hrs 15 mins
Really good, really easy, way of achieving good truffles with almost no effort, my kind of recipe. Refrigerator time is cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur (I have used raspberry or any flavor liqueur you like. or an extract instead)
- 1 (16 ounce) container of prepared chocolate frosting
- candy sprinkles or coconut (plain or toasted) or cocoa or ground nuts (great with ground pistachios)
- 1Place semi sweet morsels in a mediun saucepan over low heat; stirring constantly.
- 2Remove from heat Stir in frosting and liqueur and or an extract of your choice
- 3Blend well.
- 4Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- 5On a large plate or on waxed paper, place topping or toppings of choice.
- 6Scoop up truffle mixture into 1 inch balls.
- 7Drop into topping mixture and roll until well coated.
- 8Really look good when put into foil or paper candy cups.
- 9Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Truffles in a Flash
Serving Size: 1 (793 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.1
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 138.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 43.6 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: