Really good, really easy, way of achieving good truffles with almost no effort, my kind of recipe. Refrigerator time is cooking time.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1⁄4 cup orange liqueur (I have used raspberry or any flavor liqueur you like. or an extract instead)
- 1 (16 ounce) containerof prepared chocolate frosting
- candy sprinkles or coconut (plain or toasted) or cocoa or ground nuts (great with ground pistachios)
- Place semi sweet morsels in a mediun saucepan over low heat; stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat Stir in frosting and liqueur and or an extract of your choice
- Blend well.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- On a large plate or on waxed paper, place topping or toppings of choice.
- Scoop up truffle mixture into 1 inch balls.
- Drop into topping mixture and roll until well coated.
- Really look good when put into foil or paper candy cups.
- Store in refrigerator.