Recipe by Cookin' Kate
Extremely yummy! Just like store bought but half the price!!
Top Review by itsnevrenough
Cocoa was overpowering and made it too bitter. I had to add more powdered sugar to mixture. For some reason, this would not form into balls (maybe because of larger amount of sugar??). Anyway, it tasted pretty good, so I grabbed a spoon and I ended up eating it out of the bowl.
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese
- chocolate sprinkles
- 1⁄4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the cream cheese, chopped nuts (optional), powdered sugar, and cocoa powder in a mixing bowl.
- Stir until everything is well mixed.
- Roll the mixture into marble-sized balls in the palms of your hands.
- You can make them bigger if you want.
- Roll truffles in the sprinkles and/or nuts.
- If you like, put them in tiny truffle cups.