Angela Sara's Note:
These little darlings are not going to last long!! So be prepared to make more than one batch! The cooking time is the time for allowing the sweets to set in the fridge. Variations can be made by adding your own essences to the chocolate and water mix. Enjoy....!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak the cake crumbs in the chocolate powder and water, put one side.
- 2In a separate bowl melt the broken chocolate pieces over a pan of hot water.
- 3Remove from the heat and beat in the icing sugar until smooth and fold in the chopped raisins and cake crumb mixture.
- 4Knead together lightly until smooth.
- 5Break off walnut sized pieces and brush with the warmed apricot jam.
- 6Roll each piece in the chocolate vermicelli put on a plate and place in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- 7When firm put into small sweet cases.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.5
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: