Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These little darlings are not going to last long!! So be prepared to make more than one batch! The cooking time is the time for allowing the sweets to set in the fridge. Variations can be made by adding your own essences to the chocolate and water mix. Enjoy....!!
- Soak the cake crumbs in the chocolate powder and water, put one side.
- In a separate bowl melt the broken chocolate pieces over a pan of hot water.
- Remove from the heat and beat in the icing sugar until smooth and fold in the chopped raisins and cake crumb mixture.
- Knead together lightly until smooth.
- Break off walnut sized pieces and brush with the warmed apricot jam.
- Roll each piece in the chocolate vermicelli put on a plate and place in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- When firm put into small sweet cases.
your chocolate truffles are good