Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy Paleo Truffles, source is Satisfyingeats.wordpress.com
- 5 tablespoons coconut butter (I used Tropical Traditions)
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder or 4 tablespoons cacao
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons Splenda granular or 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 16 hazelnuts, roasted
- Soften the coconut butter (aka coconut cream concentrate).
- Put 6 tbs of coconut butter in a stand mixed and start mixing. Slowly add in the cocoa.
- When the cocoa is fully incorporated add the vanilla and sweetener and continue mixing.
- Take a teaspoon full of the truffle mixture and put a hazelnut in the center. Roll into a ball. This will make 16 truffles.
- Coat with crushed nuts if desired.