1/2 Photos of Chocolate Truffles
Easy Paleo Truffles, source is Satisfyingeats.wordpress.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soften the coconut butter (aka coconut cream concentrate).
- 2Put 6 tbs of coconut butter in a stand mixed and start mixing. Slowly add in the cocoa.
- 3When the cocoa is fully incorporated add the vanilla and sweetener and continue mixing.
- 4Take a teaspoon full of the truffle mixture and put a hazelnut in the center. Roll into a ball. This will make 16 truffles.
- 5Coat with crushed nuts if desired.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (4 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 12.5
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: