Recipe by *christie
This recipe was given to me by my mother-in-law Jocelyn. These are truly one of the most delicious truffles I have ever eaten! :)
Top Review by anniesnomsblog
Oh wow, these are fantastic!! When I first saw they had drinking chocolate powder in I was like "hmmmm interesting!" but it totally works. These taste like bounties crossed with hot chocolate and I could not stop eating them!
- 250 g packet wine biscuits
- 395 g can condensed milk
- 147.89 ml coconut
- 147.89 ml drinking chocolate (chocolate powder for hot chocolate, not cocoa)
- 75 g butter
- 250 g package chocolate, I use black forest flavour
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush biscuits into fine crumbs.
- Add coconut and drinking chocolate.
- Chop the chocolate into fine pieces and stir into the biscuit mix.
- Melt the butter and condensed milk together over a low heat then add that too, mixing well to combine.
- Roll into balls and coat in extra coconut.
- Store in the refrigerator.