Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was given to me by my mother-in-law Jocelyn. These are truly one of the most delicious truffles I have ever eaten! :)
- 250 g packet wine biscuits
- 395 g can condensed milk
- 147.89 ml coconut
- 147.89 ml drinking chocolate (chocolate powder for hot chocolate, not cocoa)
- 75 g butter
- 250 g package chocolate, I use black forest flavour
- Crush biscuits into fine crumbs.
- Add coconut and drinking chocolate.
- Chop the chocolate into fine pieces and stir into the biscuit mix.
- Melt the butter and condensed milk together over a low heat then add that too, mixing well to combine.
- Roll into balls and coat in extra coconut.
- Store in the refrigerator.
I followed the recipe exactly and these truffles turned out terrific. I have just put them in the fridge to store, and I tasted a couple, I am sure by the time I get home from work tomorrow there will be none left, so I have hidden a few!!!! Great recipe christie, so easy and they taste fantastic!
This sounds wonderful. When you say drinking chocolate - do you mean chocolate milk?