1/1 Photo of Chocolate Truffles
This recipe was given to me by my mother-in-law Jocelyn. These are truly one of the most delicious truffles I have ever eaten! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush biscuits into fine crumbs.
- 2Add coconut and drinking chocolate.
- 3Chop the chocolate into fine pieces and stir into the biscuit mix.
- 4Melt the butter and condensed milk together over a low heat then add that too, mixing well to combine.
- 5Roll into balls and coat in extra coconut.
- 6Store in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.2
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 14.7 mg
- Sodium 51.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: