Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Baker's chocolate.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup Karo light corn syrup
- 6 baker's semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 2 unsweetened chocolate squares
- powdered sugar
- finely chopped planter's walnuts
- baker's angel flake coconut
- unsweetened cocoa
- You will need 48 reynolds baking cups mini size (1-5/8-inch).
- Place butter, cream and cornsyrup in medium saucepan. Bring to boil on medium heat. Remove from heat. Add semi-sweet and unsweetened chocolates; stir until completely melted. Pour into bowl; cover.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Place baking cups on a baking sheet or tray. Shape teaspoonfuls of the chocolate mixture into 1-inch balls; roll in 1 cup of desired coatings until evenly coated. Place 1 in each baking cup. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.