Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 100 g semi-sweet Hershey's Chipits- small chocolate chips
- 100 g Hersheys cocoa powder
- 45 g fresh cream
- 1 tablespoon liquor
- Boil water in a pot.
- Warm the fresh cream in a bowl placed over the boiling water.
- Add choco chip into the fresh cream and stir well.
- Switch off the fire.
- Add 1 tbsp of Liquor.
- Transfer the mixture and place it onto a pot filled with cold water (surrounded with ice cubes.
- Whip the mixture for 5 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into the tray laid with plastic sheet/aluminum foil.
- Leave it in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and sieve the cocoa powder onto surface and back of the truffle.
- Cut into cubes and sieve again between the gaps.