Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
a friend gave me this receipe so im not sure where it comes from but it is delicious!
- 50 g walnuts
- 300 g dark cooking chocolate
- 100 g dark chocolate (eating chocolate)
- 25 g Copha
- 1⁄4 cup condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut
- cocoa, for dusting
- toast nuts and chop roughly.
- grate copha and place in bowl.
- roughly chop chocolate and place in bowl. melt copha and chocolate together until soft and mix until smooth.
- in another bowl place condensed milk, liqueur, orange rind, coconut and nuts. add 1/4 cup of melted chocolate and copha mix and stir well until the mixture becomes thick and fudgy.
- carefully spoon just enough melted chocolate to cover the bottom of an icecube tray.
- add 1/2 taspoon of fudgy mixture.
- spoon over a little more melted chocolate.
- refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set. remove from tray.
- dust with cocoa to serve.